Welcome to the Lakeshore Community Association website.
Lakeshore Community Association includes 284 homes, five private docks, three beaches, three pools, a volley ball court and paddle tennis court. On the community’s almost 12 acres of greenbelts there are over 600 trees, which can be enjoyed while strolling several miles of meandering sidewalks interspersed with park benches. It is adjacent to Westlake Lake, City Hall, restaurants, boutique shopping, groceries and many personal services.
Save paper by signing up to receive association communications via email with this form.
Access the Emmons Company homeowner portal.
Paddle tennis court online reservation site.
STREET SWEEPING EVERY THURSDAY
No Street Parking Thursdays between 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
TRASH DAY IS TUESDAY
Barrels should not be visible before 5 pm Monday and need to be out of sight by 8 am Wednesday.
Construction and landscape hours are 7am to 5pm M – F and 8am to 5pm Saturday.
No construction or landscaping noise on Sunday and Major Holidays.
Who to Call:
- Westlake Management Association (WLMA) Lake Patrol: 818-889-5377. For Lake Violations, Lake Assistance or Fishing Badges.
- The Emmons Management Company: 24/7 @ 805-413-1170 For HOA Concerns regarding pools, greenbelt lights, common area irrigation, landscape, or trees. Additional help can be found by clicking on the FORMS or CONTACT links. Save this page to your Bookmarks for easy access.
- Los Angeles Sheriff: Call 818-878-1808 to report parking or traffic violations, Also call for any suspicious vehicles or person; plus excessive noise, crime, unusual behavior and night or Sunday construction work violations.
- Los Angeles Animal Control: Agoura 818- 991-0071 For unleashed animals, excessive barking, dead or injured wildlife.
- City of WLV: 818-706-1613 or go to CityCare at www.wlv.org To report street lights, pot holes, city irrigation, street signs, street drainage.
- Program all important phone numbers and web sites above to your phone and computer contacts, bookmarks or favorites for fast future access.
You can read more about Westlake Village, CA at Wikipedia.